Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
You've mentioned Bread before, this gave me a David Gates vibe throughout. I had to think about why, I finally decided because it was a little more melodic than your usual offerings. I'd love to hear more like this, one of them could turn out to be that big hit you deserve so much.

Thanks, TM. Had not occurred to me that this had a Bread flavor (HA!), but now that you mention it, I can hear a bit of that... As I get older, I get less melodic.

smile

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Very beautiful and timeless melody and chording, gives 60's/70's feeling which is highlighted with those perfect sounding strings. I can imagine this sung by Rod Stewart and mixed lighter, but works very well as a modern version too. Classic songwriting with the simple message delivered well.

Janne

Janne - thanks for the nice comments. (If you run into Rod, let him know this is waiting for him! smile )

Originally Posted By: beatmaster
Excellent Floyd your already on the BBC strings and using them in the latest hit !!, there is a post on how many hours or something like that, you get to do Music !!. you got to be on this full time, toto be earning the respect (quite justifiably ) you get on this forum.

Well I for one are grateful that you do as you do inspire us all to do more !!.

Thanks, beatmaster... music is what I love...so I do it all the time!! smile