Originally Posted By: jannesan
Nice to hear another angle to the old subject. I almost wrote 'angel', because Janice sings like an angel interpreting the fallen angel really credibly, her voice is pure magic at the closing time. The open ending is very nice addition. Perfect sounding mix and enjoyable guitar playing.

Janne

Thank you Janne. Janice very much appreciated you saying that!

J&B

Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
Nice work everyone. A well produced and recorded "real" country song. Great vocals Lyrics tell the story well. Outstanding guitar work Good one Congrats to all.

Thanks!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Yes, definitely a Floyd write: "a slippery slope a wayward path/so i was bound to face an angel's wrath" --Gold!

Vocal and guitar, both excellently performed. I like Janice's slide up into "side."

Solid production!

Glad you liked it! And, yep, that was a floyd line.

J&B

Originally Posted By: Bawb
As someone who has messed up a lot of things, to include relationships, I can have empathy with who ever this song is about. The music and vocals were, as I expected, really well done. The lyrics were as I said, something I unfortunately can identify with. Also, something that I haven't seen mention is that the songs vocal rhythm (cadence?) sounds like (to me) Don McLean's American Pie. Really thoughtful and well put together.
Thanks for posting it...

Originally Posted By: beatmaster
Brilliant guys , I never know who to praise Except Janice for vocals , but I guess that's the music industry for you !!.

Great write and as always mix/production in my cans sounding awesome, your over all sound is in a sense pure !!.

I did feel the lead guitar a bit distracting during Janice's vocals in the verses , as I just did not see the reason for it too be there ?.

Great to hear another from you and bud setting the bar even Higher !!.

Take care.

Thanks

Thanks for listening and the thoughtful review. Glad you liked it!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
To say it's a "fine song" is a major understatement! Such a pretty tune with excellent vocals and harmonies! Everyone involved in this one deserve high praise for their contributions! Thanks, Torrey

Thanks a lot Torrey. Good to see you back!

J&B