Updating the website is not in the slightest difficult. I've been writing websites since 1994 when there were very few.

But you're making mistakes in terminology that makes me (and perhaps others) worry that you aren't quite there yet.

The (BIAB, Notation, editable notation mode, right click on a note, Edit Note, velocity of the note) adjustment is the general area where a lot of the BIAB midi melody descriptions would likely be entered (vibrato, slide up to the note from the prior note, slide down to the note from the prior note, bend up/down rather than slide, pick angle, slap, etc).

That's correct.

Maybe BIAB would know what Synth is installed and somehow allow one to tweak the notes here (maybe a button to take you to a whole new way to update the midi sounds the synth can handle).

BIAB does know what synth is loaded but no program is going to adapt to it; it's quite the other way - the software libraries or hardware synths need to play what's given them (and they don't sometimes, depends on what you buy). MIDI has no sound. MIDI is just instructions to a synth.

#1: I had standardized all BIAB files to MGU extension on the file. I changed one file to a midi super track 2653 to give a much better organ sounding melody and it forces it to SGU. This has forced me to change the file name on my system so I can call it.

Well, no. SGU is the extension BIAB uses for a song without a melody or soloist track. MGU means the song does have something on the melody or soloist track.

#2: But later an even bigger killer problem occurred. It later changed it to not play the written melody at all.

That sounds like you put your melody on a track other than the melody or soloist track, and the song regenerated it as it should. Start a separate thread on that problem and we'll figure it out. The problem might be from this statement:

Also I have a suspicion any BIAB track can be turned into a midi melody track.

Unless you freeze the track immediately, it will regenerate. And if the style thinks there is a RealTrack there, you must alter the style to use MIDI on that track.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors