Originally Posted By: RiverCityKen
I'm a newbie, but have been able to make some pretty good backing tracks for a jazz guitarist. One very minor problem is that in some songs, after the ending--which is often one bar longer than I would want--there is the sound of a metronome click or a drum rim strike or something like that. Does anybody else have this problem? Is there any way to get rid of it? Thank you!

I have this problem on one system. It has a Kedron SD2 as the MIDI output device. BiaB definitely produces a Rim Shot (Side-stick) after the end of the song, and this is clearly reflected in the BiaB mixer VU meter display. BiaB also regularly misses the first beat of the 2-bar count-in with this setup in place.

If I change to use a VSTi instead of the hardware MIDI, the problem is 'more-or-less' resolved (sometimes there might be a slight hint of an unexpected note). However, this occurs on a RealDrums track, no MIDI is understood to be involved.

I have reported this to PG Music including a video/audio clip of the issue showing the hit coming from BiaB Drum Track on the mixer display, but it has never been resolved.

Have a look at this post also.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones