Two years ago, I asked about style Picker and Song Picker for release 2019. Deryk replied with a somewhat convoluted method. I never did try it. Why get rid of something that was working? It seems the problem still exists
Read from bottom up...
Can't see the equivalent action for song picker. For me this is important to develop play lists.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In your StylePicker, at the bottom of the window you will see "Action" - click on that select '"Save current Style
list as a User Category." This will bring up a window. Name what it will be and click OK, and then you can save the
Style List as a text (.TXT) file for you to peruse at your own accord.
Thank you, Deryk PG Music Inc.

In previous versions of the software, I have always been able to create a CSV file as input to excel to generate a list of songs and styles. I am unable to find these options in 2019.

Last edited by Dave; 06/30/20 10:10 AM.

BIAB for Windows Version 2019 (643)
Windows 10 (1909)