Originally Posted By: MarioD
I just got back from taking my wife out to super and I listened to this song. It is such a fitting song for me as today was our 53 wedding anniversary!

"been hither `n thither
I can live wherever
we hang our do not disturb sign
home grown happy
when her eyes shine
home grown happy
when her eyes shine"

What a great chorus.

I liked everything about this song, the lyrics, vocals, backing tracks, and mix.

Mario,
Congratulations on your anniversary! I`m happy this song fit well with your celebration with your wife.

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Robert,

Of course your lyrics are sublime, but the song is very nice too.
A nice style (Shaman) you chose, a good rhythm and that swell violin.
I don't want to forget your vocals, but I can't say anything new on them. I already like that.
So I really enjoyed listening to your song!

Of course I was charmed by your lyrics again, like 'one more twist to tune my string', but then you continued with some even nicer lines: 'sometimes she wants to walk out of our painting. We have to widen the frame'. Those sentences are so well found, hats off!

Have a nice day,
Hans

Hi Hans,
Very kind thoughts - I thank you for them and especially for picking out lines I like too!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Really enjoyable listen!! Just feels good! Love the band and the way you mixed it! Great stuff Robert!! Take care. Greg

Thank you,Greg!

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
That song is a thing of beauty Robert! This immediately put me in mind of Neil Young in so many ways from the melody and chord structure to the vocal delivery to the instrumentation! This is your best yet for my money! Thanks, T

Torrey,
I appreciate those very positive comments!

Robert