@Rustyspoon#, I'm intrigued by the product, and the price definitely looks good for this type of quality and content. I listened to the demo songs and I have to say, they are very impressive, but they are all pretty bombastic, which makes me wonder if the instruments lack subtlety or nuance that would be masked by that. The idea of some really good sounding brass and strings is very appealing to me, but on the other hand, I'm not going to be composing for orchestras, and I might just incorporate some of the instruments to add richness to a folk/pop/jazz type track. I was wondering if you (or someone else who has the pacakge) could shed some light on how you would use it, or have used it. I don't want to sound overly skeptical, but it's very easy to get caught up in the thrill of chasing these VST's, and then ending up with a hard drive full of stuff that you never use.

Thanks!

Ed Z

Soundcloud profile
https://soundcloud.com/user-415064494
BIAB user since 2019
iPad Mini, Garageband for iOS, BIAB for Windows 2020 UltraPAK, Xtra Styles packs 6-9, Windows 10 Lenovo PC, Kontakt Player, SpitFire LABS, SampleTank 4 CS, some Soundfonts