There are two thing I see here one is if you mix music using a bass enhancement setting then the music will sound thin to anyone else playing it on their systems. This is because you are mixing with a “color” music palette that will not exist elsewhere.

Secondly the heart and soul of any music studio is the device that interfaces between the DAW software and the output equipment I.e. speakers or headphones. This piece of the puzzle is vital. I would never rely on a internal sound chip, nor be too cheap with the interface.

A good product will literally take all the fight out of the process. Focusrite, Presonus, etc. make sure that the sound card/interface does not color the sound no bass or treble boost. That way you get the bass, treble, EQ, anything at the proper levels in the actual music mix and not afterwards in the sound chain. This makes sure your mixed down song sounds good on a variety of systems cans not just yours

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.