Quote:
If I create a song with my own chord progression, key and tempo, but it is entirely composed of realtracks

PGmusic has stated that the fact you used RTs is not an issue
however your thread title alludes to you thinking it's not original (Recreating/creating) - which is it? did you create it or recreate it?

It shouldn't matter from the perspective of using RealTracks in any recording whether it's a cover song or original? The Copyright deals with the intellectual content and not the manufacturing process. I don't see a copyright difference between using a Realtrack or live session musician to make a recording. One can't be sued for copyright infringement on the basis the electric rhythm guitar track used was a Gibson Les Paul. That same principle applies to how the track was mechanically produced. Copyright shouldn't be an issue to whether a track audio was recorded live, pre-recorded audio or midi.

The BIAB RealTracks have progressed and improved in quality and the amount of content that unlike years ago where two songs by two different artists that produced a song using the same progression and randomly selected the same style, it could be clearly determined that BIAB Realtracks were used and the two songs could sound very similar.

Today, there are thousands of RealTracks available, thousands of hours of recorded audio and multiple RealTrack recordings of the same instrument to choose from. Also, today, arrangements and artists production skills and competency with DAWs and mixing skills make it nearly statistically impossible for two mixes to sound similar unless there's obvious intent to replicate a recording.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.