Wishfull Thinking

You are a young pimple faced teenage nerd boy who is in love with the head cheerleader. You dream about her, work up your nerve, then ask her out, only to find out she is a real, well it rhymes with witch but starts with a capital B. She hates nerds. You fade away with your shattered dreams.

Now before anyone thinks this is based on my experiences I will tell you it is not. If you want to see the wife and my dating story just watch the original Grease movie. Yep I was a greaser with a leather jacket back then!

BiaB Style = Pop Ballad at T60 - Slow EV.16
Tempo - 60 BPM

I deleted the drums and replaced them with GrooveMonkee MIDI drum loops and I used Steven Slates SSD5 drum VSTi. I added a touch of Raum reverb on all but the kick drum.
Piano - keystone classic - preset piano - FX - PSP piano reverb
Strings - Kontakt - Artic Strings - FX Raum reverb
Guitar - Kontakt - Hybrid Keys - FX Raum reverb

I am playing the Swan Tenor sax via my wind controller. FX - Presonus Saturation Knob & Raum reverb,
my fake Tele through Amplitube preset Ambience SR,
my fretless bass through Amplitube preset SVX - pop chorus,
and the tambourine via my keyboard MIDI controller using Kontakt preset Brio Ensemble tambourine.

As usual all comments, good or bad, are welcomed.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware