Clue: The first note in this song is on the down beat of the 3. The first cymbal crash is the first down beat of the first measure. The song file you are using does not have enough silence at the beginning to accommodate a 1 - 2. So, hit play and immediately start counting 3 - 4 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4. . .
This means in the ACW you will drag the cymbal crash to beat one of the first bar. Then, when you edit/create the song in BIAB chord sheet you will EDIT-INSERT BARS - insert at least one bar. Or to help keep your eyes and head straight insert 4 bars so that the cymbal crash is on beat 1 of bar 5. Now, on bar 1 insert a chord and mute all instruments. On bar 4 type in a chord on beat 3 by using a comma then the chord. I would also put a chord on beat one of bar 4 and have that play drums only. That will give some sort of 1 - 2 count just before beat 3 and 4 so you know where to come in when you play along on your instrument.
If you want your audio to align (for the most part) with the chord sheet you will need to go to Audio Edit and move the audio track over. I've only found the way to do this is by guessing several times and using undo several times. You can make a back up song file first for security.
But, I'm still using BIAB 2016 version. So 2020 might have better options.

Does the noise in your head bother me ?