Hi Mike, fear not this is a very easy thing to fix. In the map editor is an area for adjusting the tuning on the right hand side just above the zones. Put a tuner into the output and adjust away. If you like I can do this this afternoon my time. It’ll only take a few minutes.

Sent you a PM with the link to the tuned samples. Instruction in the PM.

Tony
Originally Posted By: Mike Head
Hi all blush mad blush
Spent all this time playing with it, so thought I had better play it lol.
Well I got to try and play this as a piano this afternoon and to my Horror I found that it was out of tune with itself across the octaves.
This meant it was impossible to play as a piano with LH chords in one octave and a RH melody in a higher octave.
After much testing and trying I decided that the samples where not quite in tune so the only option was to remove some samples.
In fact I finished up for best results using the C3 sample rooted at C3 and stretched up to C6 an down to C0
This gives a nice even sample tone and tuning across the range.
I have left the other samples in the resources folder if any one wants to remap their own version,
Sorry but you will need to re download from box net.
I have done both the original simple version and the one With knobs on so if you are keeping both the new in tuned versions are now ready on the old links.
The new versions went live about 11pm Bst Thurs 23 Aug.

Sorry for the trouble but could not leave it like that it was as much good as a chocolate teapot.

I purposely created this version in Kompakt 5.0 to make it of use to as many folks as possible as Kontakt instruments are not downward compatible from the version they were created in.
However I have tried it in Kompakt 6 and it works fine.

Have fun
And let me know how it goes.
Mike

Last edited by Teunis; 07/23/20 07:13 PM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1