Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Floyd,

I've had the free +++ Amplesound +++ Martin acoustic and Precision bass for awhile and haven't found the touch yet. You're well on your way to getting a realistic sound.

One of the better (paid) fingerpicking libraries seems to be +++ Fingerpicking 2 +++ from Realitone. It includes the free Kontakt player and has both steel and nylon string instruments.

Thanks for stopping by, Jim.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We can somewhat grasp technically what you did. However having both the ear for
it and the patience...well, they ain't there smile

With this tune you continue your mastery of sparse or "seemingly" sparse arrangements and remarkable vocals to deliver your lyric. I say "seemingly" because so often your productions have way more tracks than one would think when initially listening. A very hard thing to do. Albeit for this tune the number of tracks are relatively small and, wow, do they ever deliver.

The much aforementioned guitar and the bass carry things so well. And the strings are mixed in, for lack of a better word, a gentle manner. They don't enter or leave abruptly and they don't step on anything.

When we first heard the tune we thought about the heartfelt message and the sincerity of the vocal and how it would be a heckuva Valentine Day present.

Can't leave out the tight harmony and that high note you hit? Sheesh man. A beautiful vocal all the way around.

Back to the lyric. This is what a love song is all about.

"i'm overwhelmed by
this magical feeling
so i've been honest
right from the start
every word coming
straight from my heart"

J&B

J&B - thanks for the very nice review. You've touch on all the things I work at when it comes to getting a song put together... appreciate that...