Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Alan,

Indeed, a long time since. I missed you on the forum and commenting my songs. I thought I must have done something wrong, but you were only building yourself a new house. Quite a relief. Except Di's problems. I hope things are going well now(?). And they must be, because you made a very cool/strong song with Dark Clouds, although the title points at the opposite. i hope that is not the case.

About the song: As I mentioned, very cool or strong. The leadguitar played the stars from the sky. I mean that! There is only one thing I miss in this beautiful song. Vocals! When the song starts I immediately started humming. All the time the song continued, I heard that dark raspy voice singing about his lady. But without that it is still that beautifull song I mentioned before.
Very well done!

Keep building and send Di my best wishes,
Hans

Hans, it's always a pleasure to hear from you ... thanks for your very nice comments.

I wish I had the strong, grizzly voice to sing a Blues like this. My vocals are more suited to Pop-Country and Ballads. Again, many thanks for your very kind comments! Wishing you the very best ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops