Morning Jim,
Can't tell? That is a testimony to how well the BIAB merged in this case. And since music is the grand illusion, this is exactly what I was trying to achieve.

But just between us friends, the figure below shows what is behind the curtain.

Intro
The drums are the Original Recording (OR). I didn't even spend any time trying to replace with RDs since I have never heard this startup with RDs.
The guitar intro is also OR. After a few hours/days I actually did get this lick down. I purchase BiasGrid FX 2 and found some very good tones, but in the final mix David Gilmore won out. I could not get the bit of his tone. So I cut my part out. frown

First Verse
This is essentially the same chord chart from BIAB (Credits to M.Guerrero) with _TBLZSLR.STY Texas Blues 12/8, Gm 16 bars [Master] using the BIAB Plugin. I found no need to make any adjustments to this in the verses. It was a very good match. My vocals with one David lick and my lead guitar covered this section.

Solo
This is entirely the OR. I made a few attempts to join in, but there was no topping David.

Second Verse
Same strategy as the first verse - all BIAB. I can't tell how many times I sang this song. Controlling my scratchy, nasally vocals combined with finding the vocal articulations was by far the most difficult part of the project. The minute I felt I got it - I stopped! Otherwise, this could have gone on forever. BTW, I used the 30 day free version of the newest Isotope Nekter. But at the end it timed out and I was happy with using my current older version.

Ending, was BIAB with the fermata that BlueAttitude provided. This section did need some adjustments in chords and spacing, versus the original chord chart, for my vocals to fit. Did I mention, I had fun doing this one?

By the way, thanks for asking. grin

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Capture.JPG (74.54 KB, 44 downloads)

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper