hello, having received a few months ago the email proposing the 2020 update with the "all Xtra pack 9", I placed the order by internet and also requested an upgrade from the pro version to the ultra-pack, I was able to download the files and proceed to the installation of BIAB and the "all Xtra pack 9" ...
a few days ago, having learned that there was an update, I wanted to install it and I could not do it with the software, so I downloaded the update from the us site and again i got a message saying i couldn't install this update. I was a little upset thinking I had everything I needed, thinking about it I said to myself that maybe it is because I had made an upgrade thinking I had bought the 2020 version and the upgrade that there was a bug. at the time of installation I did not verify that it was the new 2020 version too happy to have switched to the much better supplied ultrapack version.
it is the fact of having been able to benefit from the promo with the xtrapack that misled me ...
I don't know what to do now because I would still like to be able to use the 2020 version.
thanks for giving me the procedure to sort this out.
Phil

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
update.jpg (83.87 KB, 76 downloads)

MacBookPro M1 max, BIAB audiophile 23, Logicpro X, UAD apollo, ASR10, marshall, Vox, Guitars...