I've been out of pocket the past couple weeks. My work load has significantly increased, and then some of my grandkids came to spend a few days with us last week. My 12 year of grandson, Evan, is showing real signs of being a musical prodigy. He has been picking up the guitar, bass, drums, and piano. He wanted to do some recording with his Pawpaw while here, so he picked up my $20 Strat knockoff, and came up with this rhythm and chord progression. I fired up Band in a Box, and he dictated the chords to me, and I selected some RealDrums and Realtracks for the bass and piano, and we put this together for him.

Evan's Jam

Evan played all the guitars, and I added the organ and cowbell. Band in a Box provided the song structure that Evan wrote, and we tracked it, mixed and mastered it in Luna, using UAD plugins. The guitar sounds were molded by Waves Guitar Stomp plugin, and run through UAD's Marshall amp. I hope you enjoy this one! (I am pretty proud of this kid.)

Here are the RealDrums/RealTracks used...
RealTracks in song: 995:Bass, Electric, HardRockLA Ev 120
RealTracks in song: 888:Piano, Acoustic, Solo-Accompaniment PopBronx Ev 120
RealDrums in song: BluesRockEv^3-a:Snare, HiHat , b:4 Beat Snare, HiHat

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann