Hi Rick and welcome to the forum. I have to laugh about this because this me me about 15 years ago. The fact you used to be a tech guy means absolutely nothing when it comes to digital audio and midi. It's a whole new world and you can throw all your computer/IT/ and whatever else tech knowledge you have right down the dumper.

First thing to know as a nooby on these forums is to identify what version of Biab you have and your computer specs right up front. That avoids what happened here where Mike didn't know you were a Mac user until halfway through the thread. Some will run Windows on a Mac using parallels or something so if you're using Biab for Windows fine but if you're using the Mac version why are you posting this on the Biab for Windows forum? There is a Biab for Mac forum listed below this one and I would shut this thread down and open a new one there.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.