You can go live on Facebook, Youtube, or Twitch too. You'll need OBS, a camera, some kind of physical or virtual mixer and a GOOD mic. My system has Logitec C270 cameras (3 of them - front, left and right), an XML 900 mic (soon to become an EV RE20) and a GoXLR mixer.

One big thing is to NOT watch your live stream from the viewer's side. Watch it from your side only. If you watch what the viewers see you will also see the lag and it will be like singing the national anthem in a big stadium. You will hear "Oh say can you 'oh say can you' see 'see'....) The first time I streamed a live "talk show" on youtube I actually had youtube running and tried to watch what the viewer(s) were seeing and it was a nightmare. No matter your speed is, your speed upstream is usually 10% of your speed downstream. So if your ISP gives you 120 mbps down, you will likely see no more than 12 mbps up. And to transmit video, that is not a lot of bandwidth.

The downside of the setup I have is that this room where it's all set up is rather small. I could probably pull it off. I just don't know if I want to move what I need to do live music from the music studio upstairs to the media room downstairs to stream 45 minutes and then move it all back up.

What's the other one that isn't Street Jelly Danny?

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.