Originally Posted By: MarioD
This is really good. I liked how the guitar leads augments your excellent vocal, nice work there. I loved your lyrics. Super use of RTs. Super stops also. Love those drums.

Excellent work.

Thanks, Mario. I've been meaning to tell you that I love your tag/signature line on your posts.
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Ezekiel's Storm,
I hope your wife still likes you... On a bright side, this secret solo dance is great!

Clever lyrics! Very well put together. A lot of spontaneous details, but makes a whole. Vocals are A+. Thank you for sharing!

Misha.

My wife had a good laugh when I played her this song. Thanks, Misha.

Originally Posted By: Bawb
Hi Scott,

This is a cool arrangement. I really liked you vocals. They hearkened back to the 80's, kind of a Simple Minds sort of vibe. As a matter of fact, if you posted on here, "Hey, listen to this old Simple Minds song." I would have believed you!

Thanks for posting it, I enjoyed listening to it.

Also, at least you're able to dance like Jerry Lewis, who had SOME rhythm, I'm not even at that level... Ha!

Keep dancing, Bawb! If Elaine Bennis can do it, so can you!

Originally Posted By: rayc
It's a cool, amusing well constructed song. the vocal and melody are ace but the way the vocals is split L & R with no presence in the centre of the image weirded me out a bit.
In my head phones the vocal is mainly in the left channel with some image in the other...sounds a bit like the imbalance that many, many ADT plug ins cause.
Nevertheles --- cool

Thanks, Ray. I used Waves Reel ADT, but used the stereo plug-in instead of the mono.