Greg ...

This is my first listen on the forum in almost a week. When I saw your name attached to it ... how could I resist a listen" I mean ... seriously! Actually, I ended up listening three times, back-to-back.

All the precious accolades are spot on. If "classy and gorgeous music" were in a dictionary, they'd simply put a link to this song, knowing they could never define it better.

Velvet only wished it could be this smooth. And a lyric for the vaults. What a talent. You are simply amazing, my friend. A pretty song could ask for better friend. A gorgeous lyric that doesn't wax poetic ... just captures the listeners' senses then sets gently in his/her ears as it paints the hint of a smile on the lips.

Wishing you the very best. Please be safe ...

Alan

PS: Di says "Hi, Greg!" She's doing somewhat better. She's just so impatient for them to finish building our new house!

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops