Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Smooth..... when are you premiering on the Vegas strip? Seriously good stuff there. This kind of music is coming back with some of the newer singers....

So....I listened to see if I could hear what Rayc was talking about.... I didn't hear it but I'm also on some tiny computer speakers streaming it. So... if you go back and hear the things he mentioned..... I've had issues with such ghosts in the past. I would solo track by track and heard nothing out of the ordinary. However, I could hear something amiss in the mix. Often, it would come down to how 2 specific tracks were interfering with each other. Once I had it isolated to the offending tracks, a simple volume envelope that pulled one of the two down during that split second in the mix, would often fix the "glitch" and the track that got pulled down was never obviously missing for that short split second of time. Anyway.... yeah, I didn't hear anything in those places.... maybe I can listen later on better speakers or cans.

All that aside, that is a really superb piece of art. You vocals fit it perfectly. Nice, nice work.

Thanks so much Herb!! Really appreciate that! Take care. Greg