Final Sundown
(c) 2020 Alan D. David, BMI All Rights Reserved

I don't usually post songs this close together ... just 4 days since my last post. But, as things are now, I'm never sure when I'll have the opportunity to post a new one. I'm not trying to hog the board!

I threw this one together one afternoon several months ago while Di was at the hospital getting an infusion. It's pretty straight forward with a minimum of backing tracks (all acoustic) and a rather simple arrangement. Perhaps 4 hours invested. Hope you might enjoy it.

I have quite a few of these quick "throw-togethers". I gotta do something while Di gets her infusions and the various related treatments. So, I take my laptop and headphones and then see what happens after I fire up BIAB. Everything you hear, I did at the clinic ... nothing else when I got home ... just raw from the chord input sheet and then straight into Audacity. I spent about 20 minutes tinkering with it in Audacity.

Will reply to comments as quickly as time permits.

Thanks in advance. Also, the new music ya'll been putting up in recent weeks is just fabulous! A tip of the hat to all of you ....

File:Final Sundown.SGU

Key=F , Tempo 115, Length (m:s)=3:28

Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Volume Changes,
Style is _FIELDS.STY (Fields Acoustic Indie Pop w Solo)

RealTracks in style: 3122:Bass, Acoustic, PopHalfNotesPush Ev 120
RealTracks in song: 2930:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm FolkRock8thsBrent Ev 100
RealTracks in style: 2933:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking SongwriterFolkSlapQuinn Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 3199:Guitar, Acoustic, Soloist PopBalladMellowBrent Ev 130
Loop in Song: Drums\SkaSlowClassicWesPerc^1-SS24,SQK
Loop in Song: Drums\ShakerEven8ths
RealDrums [in style:NashvilleBrushesEasyBluegrass: a: Sidestick, Brushes b: Brushes, Stick

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops