Originally Posted By: Dero13
Hello Robertkc,

Beautiful voices and pleasant lyrics. Nice arrangement and very gripping melody. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks

Dero13 alias JaniJackFlash

Thank you JaniJackFlash!

Originally Posted By: dcuny
Nice! Enjoyable tune, I think you got everything you were going for. laugh

I didn't even notice the harmonies were synthetic, so I'd call that a success. The harmonies worked well.

Some of it sounded more processed than natural - especially the fiddle parts. Not to say that's bad, just not the sound I associate with the genre.

I`m glad you liked this- Helicon harmonies are a last resort but still ok in the background.
The 5-string fiddle on this seems the most natural sounding of the fiddle RT`s to me, but I`ll listen again to see if I added anything.

Originally Posted By: Tano Music
You did this while you were moving??!? Wow!
Great sound, real nice capture of the genre.
Only weak spot (nit-picky), rhyming "crypt" and "erect"..but it's one of those sacrifices that you probably have to make to keep the story intact.

Enjoyed my listen!

The song was written well before our crazy time, but having an hour to record vocals before packing up,the beauty of the software is that the rest can be done sitting on a box with a laptop.
Yes, that`s a poor rhyme... its also the song`s punchline, so "crypt" was non-negotiable!
Your listen and comments are appreciated.

Robert