Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Tom ...

To paraphrase J&B (hope you don't mind, guys), a lot said in just a few words. It takes some mighty nifty, talented conjuring to pull that off and you did it perfectly. I've found that in many instances, simplicity is one of the hardest things to do and do it well. You touched every base with this one.

Almost everyone can relate to this in one way or another. Only terrific writers can do that convincingly. You were convincing. loved my listen ... that ending was a great, unexpected treat!

Best to you. Please be safe ...

Alan
Thank you Alan for such a wonderful review, Tom
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Tom,

It's been a long time since I last heard one of your songs. I knew when I opened Users Showcase, and your name was in top position, that I was in for a treat.

Your knack for arranging and producing lyrics and music that engage and drive the listener along on a very satisfying musical journey is as strong as ever: maybe even stronger!

I still love what you do and admire your talent greatly.

All the best,
Noel
It’s great to hear from you again Noel. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for the wonderful comments, Tom
Originally Posted By: Chris Dent
What a great song. Love the lyrics, arrangement and playing. I've also fallen in love with the tele in the photo!
Chris, thanks for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate it, Tom