Originally Posted By: tommyad
Alan, this is unbelievable that you can put something so high quality together in such a short time. Obviously your experience makes this kind of second nature to put together the chord structure. You have certainly developed a knack for editing and regenerating leads to make it cohesive. Another fantastic instrumental,Tom

Hello Tom ...

Hope all is well with you. We're chugging along.

Thank you so much for your very, very kind words. All I can say is that chord patterns just seem to come to me without a lot of contemplation. I can hear the chords in my head and know what they're going to sound like and how they will work in an arrangement. For me, that's the easiest part of the whole process. If you read my reply to Scott (Oleman), I explain my recording process. And literally, that's all I ever do with the recordings I make. Rarely do my instrumentals take more than a day to compose, record and post.

Take care and be safe ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops