Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement.

Originally Posted By: olemon
L O V E it!!!

Dig that harmony. What a talented band!

Be well, y'all.

Scott

Thank you Scott. Turns out I was in a band in the early 1980s with Keith who you now see in this video. I reconnected with him about three years back and asked him via text, "Do you DAW". He replied, "what is DAW". Turns out he didn't even have a computer. He flies out from North Carolina to Southern California, I get him up and running... And now we have this cross country collaboration going.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud

Great production guys. Everything is in the pocket.

Excellent vocals and NAILED harmony.

And excellent tracks to support the vocals and uplifting lyric.

Nice vid also!

Enjoyed the look and listen.

J&B

PS Nice mosaic art above the couch!
PPS Sounds like that composing via BiaB works well for you!

Thank you! That was fun and turned out well. BIAB is pretty amazing and a good songwriting tool among other things. My wife, Stacey, get's the credit for the decorating.

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Now that’s pretty cool watching the players. I enjoyed the upbeat song and it is very well sung and played. Nicely produced and a great watch and listen, Tom

Thanks Tommy.

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Frank ...

This is just fabulous! You guys have a great groove. Everything fits just perfectly. The vocal harmony really shines! And it's a real treat to see the band live. The sax was super! Also, the video was about as good as you get for this song. Whoever put it together deserves a lot of credit.

Everything works! really, really nice, gentlemen! Stay well and be safe ...

Alan

Keith says his main instrument is sax. He plays so many instruments so well it's hard to tell which he's best at. If you could wave a wand and give me any one of his instrument skills, I'd pick his vocals.

(I did the audio mixing and the video, thanks).

Originally Posted By: MarioD

Alan said everything that I wanted to say! Love the groove you have going on here and the vocals were spot on! I like seeing who is playing so your video was a big hit here.

Thanks Mario, I do seem to get some extra interest when I do a video. Cheers

Last edited by Frankp; 08/27/20 05:46 AM.

Frank

Some tunes from me and my collaborator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvGqM6ktMW5ltTnyit1KWPg/videos

Band-in-a-Box Ultrapak 2019, Windows 11, Reaper, Behringer u-phoria UMC404HD, Kali LP-8