**Speech To Text Warning**

I'm really not sure where to start on this one. My head is spinning a bit. I've never heard you execute a song in this way. I love it!

First, I'm not guitarist. That covered, to me, this sounds convincing. I personally like the tones. A good sound isn't enough though. With a little tinkering you got it to play really well too. I'm impressed. I could never get a sound like that from the guitars I don't own...and couldn't play if it did. wink Thanks for proving this option!

As far as the song itself, well, I'm at the bottom of the sixth page. I didn't have a chance to read of them; but to say it was well received would be an understatement. Somehow you managed to capture the art of past writers of various decades and bring them to something that still rings true. I can not emphasize how much you using your upper range helps in the delivery of this song. Everything about this performance is about a quiet confidence that I think shows a vulnerability that great songs walk the line of. Not easy.

If I'm nit-picking, the drums were difficult to hear. wink

All the way around, well done.

Last edited by HearToLearn; 08/28/20 01:22 PM.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.