Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Alan.

WOW. Your are SO good at this!!

A great listen. An Excellent mix. Keeps the ear entertained every second. JUST the way an instrumental should be.

I cannot believe that you do this without a full-blown DAW to mix in. Insane! Talent! A real testimonial to the power of BIAB in the right hands. Amazing.

One of the only times I've heard an instrumental on the forum (or anywhere) that made me want to write lyrics for it...

I LOVED it!

fj

Hi Floyd ...

Well, I'm not really sure what to say in reply. I'm humbled, appreciative and delighted. Most of my "editing" is done "behind" the chord input page. I adjust volume, pan, fade-ins and fade-outs using the BIAB mixer. When I send it to Audacity it goes over as and SGU, not an MGU. I tinker with the final stereo mix from BIAB chord input page. I do quite a bit of "touching up" in Audacity regarding EQ.

If you saw all the tinkering I did on the SGU withe BIAB mixer, it would probably be appalling to you ... it's very, very busy! But I don't mind the time to do it. It seems to work reasonably good. But I do have to wonder ... how would it sound with more technical massaging from a DAW!

Again, many, many thanks! Best to you ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops