Guys, I am still struggling with audio dropouts with the new Dell XPS 8930. It's definitely not the Focusrite Scarlett or its drivers as Matt Finley knew it wasn't! I had to take it out of the mix to continue to diagnose the issue, and there's nothing wrong with the Scarlett. CeeBee, Jack Cole at Focusrite has been great. I don't know why you and one other had bad experiences with them. He saw my posts at SOS and grabbed my complaint ticket, provided an older driver, and has continued to work with me.

I've seen known issues online with Windows ISR dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation, DPC Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation, and Hard Pagefaults- msmpeng.exe Microsoft Corporation, and that's what LatMon shows as well. I have to believe Mixcraft Pro Studio 9 is fine because it worked so well on the old Windows 10 machine, but there's something going on between it and this PC. The BIOS, Firmware, and OS, as well as a few other devices have all been updated. Very frustrated! Thanks all!

Best, Warren

Warren A. Keller- Woodwindist/Producer
Spontaneous Groovin' Combustion
Tune 9 Music- SESAC