Just to share a story with you about endorsements. The Ensoniq rep that covered the Cleveland area was Doug Nestler, a GREAT guy with a lively sense of humor. I saw him at the store that used to take my money and talked to him about an endorsement, telling him I have FIVE Ensoniq products on stage and they could toss SOMETHING my way since we played 4-6 shows a week and hundreds of people saw us and many asked me about my sound. He said that Ensoniq just flatly did not endorse artists. So I invited him out to see us that night right near where he was staying. He said he would pop out and unwind with a beer or twelve.

He walked in about 4 songs into the first set to see my rig with every reference to Ensoniq covered with duct tape. He pointed at the tape on one of the ESQ-1s and gave me a disgusted look while shaking his head. About 10 minutes later, a round of beers came to the stage. For everybody but me! We laughed about that for the next 4 years until he left Ensoniq before their ship completely went under and they were acquired by EMUlator.

Last edited by eddie1261; 08/31/20 04:35 PM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.