Have many of you have that GREAT little local store that does a lot of consignment sales of new stuff? This is both an informational question and one with purpose.

I have about 3 of those. Often what you can't find at one you find at another. I also have 4 decent pawn shops close by. However, I need to enlist help from the PG Army for this.

I have scoured the earth for a used EV RE20 mic. They are $450 new everywhere. I don't need new, and I don't want to spend $450 on a mic JUST for video streaming. So, if one of you guys, the next time you are out wandering the stores, can look for one, that would be great. And if you find one and email me I can PayPal you the money instantly. Plus shipping and a little something extra for your time. A Shure SM7B would be okay too, but that RE20 seems to be the most popular, and it became the most popular for a reason, right?

I just printed up a bunch of business card stock with my name and number and text saying what I just told you and I'm about to head out and do a loop of those local stores.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.