I can't speak to why other folks give a place good or bad reviews. I have bought a few things from Pro audio star without any problems in the past when a search has come up with a better price than everyone else. One thing to understand about some of these music stores is that they have employees that trade on the business name on eBay and do not perform to the same level as if you buy from the company directly. There are lots of folks who give Musician's Friend for instance great reviews yet I have had nothing but problems with orders I placed with them, mostly because they send stuff out to customers, get it back, reseal the package and don't take notice of the fact that the customer didn't put everything back. I once got a light controller that was DOA and on further investigation I found first that the fuse had been removed and after even further investigation found that the unit had been opened up and no longer had a motherboard. When I started raising hell about multiple problems I was having with MF, I found out that even though I was dealing with an account that said MF on eBay, I was actually dealing with a rouge employee who was selling stuff online.

Keith
2024 Audiophile Windows 11 AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER 3960X 4.5GHZ 128 GB RAM 2 Nvidia RTX 3090s, Vegas,Acid,SoundForge,Izotope Production,Melodyne Studio,Cakewalk,Raven Mti