Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
I'm never ready for what I get. I see those 3 names; and get excited. Maybe consider recording something really sub-par to have us know you are human. You ARE human, right?

Ok. Once again, I was a bit blind sided. "Gritty Grove" has graced the forums. It's. Just. Right. There! Everything is working together so well together. Of course, Peter sprinkling it his awesome sauce takes it to the next level! Great job.

If I'm looking for the weak link in all of this, it's MY inability to formulate a way to say this is a great song! The production, arrangement, lyric, delivery, mastering...and of course, album art! I love that you include this. That really ads to the authenticity of it for me.

Ok, I thought of 1...so you know I'm not just blowing sunshine. The very first part of the song sounded slightly chopped. I'm talking the second you press "play." It's so subtle that I am questioning if that's just my computer. I didn't have time to read all of the comments, so if I'm the only one that hears that. It's on me.

Now,the vocal comparisons that have been given say A LOT...and rightfully so. I actually see this being to pitched to Sheryl Crow as well. Great comparisons for a reason.

Really great job. Truly a pleasure to listen to!

Hey, good to see you back around! Your time to listen and to write such thoughtful and supportive comments are deeply appreciated. It goes a long ways toward making it all worth the effort. I went back to the DAW and checked the file as bounced. I left 1-2 seconds before the first beat. Perhaps SC truncated it or does so on occasion. I’ll reload the file. Thanks for mentioning that.

Best to you!

J&B