Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Janice, Bud & Peter.

Three Simple Words... A Great Band.

There is simply NOTHING out of place. This is like listening to the best of the music we grew up with. There should be vinyl of this somewhere. In all of our record collections (even if they ARE sitting in the closet...waiting to be rediscovered).

Peter's guitar is so good it "just fits". You don't even think about it. And the rest of the BAND sounds like the seasoned pros they are.

One of Janice's all-time great vocals. Brings to mind the great Soulful Pop vocalists... Maria Muldaur, Bonnie Raitt, Rita Coolidge... and the harmonies are just as good... Sweet.

Exquisite mix.

Can't even tell you how many times I've listened just now. I just keep going back and cuing it back up...

Awesome. Great Music.

fj

EVERY word of that is appreciated and us three. Just being mentioned in the same sentence of those singers put a HUGE smile on Janice's face. And favorable remarks from you about a mix are always genuinely supportive. Thank you mr jane.

J&B

PS I've got hundreds of records stacked in the basement...gotta check them for that song -- hope I didn't steal it smile