Hi Greg ...

I'm still drifting on that cloud that's floating over the canyon.

This is awesome, my friend! I can think of no rational reason you're not a household name ... it should be. two things, besides your magic voice, that stuck out in the best of ways as I listened:

1. I love the way you split the vocal harmony so wide. Your low harmony on the right channel was so nice ... I know we always complement you on that soaring high range you possess, but this is the first time I've heard you sing that low. It was dang good!

2. The 12 string just carries the listener to the era and sets him/her right in the middle of it. I was in high school at that time - you got me looking for my the homework I need to do!

This is a truly authentic sound. It was a fabulous listen. I, like the others here, fee privileged to hear your music ... not just thankful, appreciative and delighted by it ... but truly privileged.

Take care and be safe ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops