So I went over to the Music Forum and listened to your "first offering". It was a good first effort with BIAB. But truly a "first effort". You promised a second version?

Now I suspect you may not have given it enough time to get over some growing pains with the media. You say you are having trouble with the drums. If you stick around a bit longer you will discover that BIAB real drums are great for click and play, but if you need to hear something specific, you need to move over to a different tool. So deeper down the rabbit hole you have to go. Sorry, more cost and more time.

You sound a bit like my friend Lenny. Lenny was a guitarist with 40+ years of bar bands and recording studio. As he aged I introduced him to BIAB. He struggled with it for a while ( a couple years actually). Long enough to get down likely every song he had ever played and more. He was a bit like a fish out of water. But the fact was his bar band days - turned into a church band days, were long ever between age and health. So I think he did learn to appreciate what can be accomplished in a home recording studio with computer aided tools.

I suspect a lot of us here in the forum would have loved to have a more "live" experience with our music making, as you have. If that road is still open for you, and it makes you happy, go for it. But there comes a time when everyone at the local studio is way to young to be in the business and the music recorded there is way too weird to contribute to.

Sorry, I am rambling now... Do what you think is best and have fun doing it.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper