Doesn't sound like you need to add a wing or anything as much as you just need to set aside an afternoon to throw out stuff you don't need/use and put things away. In my case I am OCD and anal retentive so everything has to be put away so the next time I need it I know where it is. Of course rooms are ever evolving as things come and go, but for the most part I put my mental instability to work in a positive way. Like to go to sleep with a dirty dish in the sink??? Not on my watch. But consider this. I grew up in a dirty inner city, and if you left dirty dishes in the sink or crumbs on the counter you could hear the mice overnight or find roaches when you walked into the kitchen. Thus our house was always spit-shined. And as I grew up, that was my "right way" to do that. Now an old man, I still do it. I also have to fight myself to throw anything away because at one time it had value. (I had some RAM in my office that didn't fit any computer I owned. But, it cost me money and at one time had value, so I had to literally force myself to snap it in half and THEN it was junk and I threw it out. Yes, I am that obsessed.)

So maybe just set aside an afternoon and clean, straighten, neaten, and toss.

And yes, that is a lava lamp. I have always had one, and I will always have one. At one time I had 6 of them. As they quit lava-ing, I tossed them to where I now only have this one. The 2 red Solo cups have screws in them from a guitar I am restoring. They aren't just empty cups. The 2 big white circles are lighting for when I am on camera. The vacuum cleaner... I just have no place to put it!

But as I said, rooms are fluid and ever changing. I will be moving a desk that you can't see in that photo to give me more room to park the green screen.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.