Missing the point, guys. Fantasize here. Features you have never had. Maybe some that don't exist. This is your DREAM guitar, not one you have had and liked.

How about a bridge that when you push down it sends you into complete open G tuning? Think about that. You'd throw a lever and it changes from standard to open E. But think about that for a second. You would have to have a bridge that changes strings by different intervals, and some go up and some go down, so some would be tuning up and some would be tuning down.

3rd string would have to come up a half step, the 4th would have to come up a whole step, and the 5th string would have to go down a half step. Does such a bridge exist?

I briefly referenced this in the original, but I would love to have a guitar body that incorporated a one octave midi controller so I could go from guitar to synth without moving a step or doing it from behind the keyboard stack.

I would also like to have someone build me a 9 string guitar, where 1-2-3 were normal but 4-5-6 had an octave doubler string like a 12 string. I know I could get a 12 string and leave those 3 strings off, but that'd look stupid. I would wonder about the tension on the next with 6 strings on one side of it and 3 on the other. That might take some engineering.

I would also like a guitar with the wireless built in and hard wired to the output jack. All the user ever has to do is change batteries and remember to turn it off when you are done playing.

Like the Relish or Somnium guitars with the hot swap-able pickups!!! You can literally swap pickups between songs! Brilliant!

Now, add that swapping pickup concept to the built in wireless concept, and you could go from Tele to Strat to Paul and be wireless with one guitar. One that likely would cost more to make than a small house, but this is all conceptual anyway.

If people didn't think outside the norm we wouldn't have the B bender or G bender, whichever you'd prefer. I would like a Telecaster with a B bender on the neck strap pin and a G bender on the bottom strap pin. Pull down on the neck to bend the B, push down on the body to bend the G. Imagine building THAT bridge.

How about some out of box ideas?

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.