Bob, a "dream" is something that isn't real! Something that doesn't exist. Something that's never been seen before. I have "dream" things in almost every area of life. Like my dream car stereo. It would have bluetooth at such a high level of complexity that I could sit here in my office and update the thumbdrive in it.

The world we are in is a lot of The Jetsons come true. Zoom and Skype are nothing more than George Jetson's video calls with Mr Spacely. Rosey the Robot? Roomba and the robotic butler/concierge available at some swanky hotels around the world. Elroy went to school in his version of what is now a drone. Holograms? You have heard of Michael Jackson's show done all with holograms, right? Jetpacks? We have them now. How about Dick Tracy's 2 way radio watch? There are a half dozen smart watches out there now.

Remember. Somebody told Michelangelo that his machine wouldn't fly.

Also consider that for everybody who is considered to be at the top of their field, that can also mean that they have reached the limitations of the equipment that is available. If not for Emmett Chapman saying "I can take the guitar further" there would be no Chapman Stick. And that's what is at the root of this exercise. I hate the idea of being locked in a box of "now" with no look toward "what if."

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.