Hi Folks
Here's the links to all my shows so far on mixcloud. I was hoping to have had Joanne Cooper on this weeks programme but I just didn't Have enough space as I'd a spate of requests which of course is great. Been really happy with the response to both programmes so far. The other show is the Sunday ceilidh in which I do alternate weeks of accordion & fiddle music.The Sunday Ceilidh is a continuation of the same show I've done on local hospital radio for over 35 years. I enjoyed every minute of it but with the way covid has been spreading again I decided to pack it in as I have a couple of quite serious lung problems so it's better to stay away from hospitals. Anyhoo I do them because of the enjoyment they bring to others and because I love music. I don't earn anything from it, nor, do I ask for donations. Please have a listen and let me know what you think. This is only their 2nd week on mixcloud AND www.radiogh.co.uk They're both broadcast there first.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully have a listen. More band in a box members will be played very soon.

https://www.mixcloud.com/graham-wilson17/