My only issue with Beato is that he has an arrogance about him where he has positioned himself as a prime time player level producer. He is not that. You made a point of 10 albums per year. Think about that in this way. You don't work on one album at a time. Bands don't come into your studio for 10 hour marathons. He may have 4 albums going on at one time. Anybody with the amount of time on his hands that he puts into his youtube channel is NOT a busy producer.

Just a question to give me some scale and perspective. Would you rather list yourself as producer on 10 albums a year done by bands you have never heard of and will never hear from again or just one? If that one is by Carrie Underwood?

When you have to constantly remind people that you are important or relevant, you probably aren't. Newer shining stars in Nashville like Tom Bright, Matt Serletic, older day guys like Bob Clearmountain, Mutt Lange, Butch Vig, Rick Rubin, Nile Rogers, Quincy Jones, the late George Martin, Tom Dowd and Phil Spector.... everybody knows their name. Their resumes are common knowledge. And none of them have a lot of spare time to spend shooting and editing youtube videos. Beato has to TELL you he is a producer. When your primary income source is youtube and not producing, that says it all.

That being said, I greatly respect his knowledge, as he knows WAY more than I do. And in the purely philosophical sense, every man is my superior in that I may learn from him. Social Blade says his youtube income is as high as $493 per year. 752 uploads. It takes days to make an upload when you edit as heavily as he does, with screen cut-ins, do-overs, guest video shots to insert... I mean god bless him for as much effort as he puts into his channel. I have a channel just for the few friends I have to view my completely unedited videos about life stuff I want to share. Beato has 1.8 million subs. He puts out good information. I just don't care for his smugness and his representation of being a big-time producer.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.