I have Melodyne 5 Studio. When it's the right tool, nothing else will do. With all of the online music making I'm doing nowadays, it's the pitch tool that I use over 50% of the time.

My DAW of choice is Digital Performer though I have others including Logic. If I need to change a few notes in a track, DP's pitch tool is a godsend.

For changing the pitch of an entire track, ztx is far better and sounds more natural. I can use it in stand-alone or the version integrated in DP.

For special effects, IRCAM Labs TS (Time Stretch) can't be beat and is on sale for $49. It sounds more natural than Melodyne and less so than ztx.
IRCAM TS2

ztx is found in a number of apps including DP an some from PSP. When I want to use a stand-alone version, I'll use TwistedWave. Mac only.
TwistedWave

I use AutoTune when a client requests or wants a special effect that is best done in AT. Not very often anymore but I make more than enough to keep it up to date. Clients like knowing I have the full suite even if I rarely use it.

The pitch tool in Izotope Nectar Elements used to be my go to for vocalists who drift now and then but these days, I'm more likely to use Melodyne.

You couldn't pay me to use or recommend Reaper. I like apps with actual tech support; user groups are no substitute. "full ARA" saves a few minutes and that's all it does. Logic supports ARA if I need it — but I never do.

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, 24/60 Core M2 Mac Studio Ultra/8TB/192GB Sonoma, M1 MBAir, 2012 MBP
Digital Performer 11, LogicPro
Finale27.4, Dorico5, Encore5, SmartScorePro64, Notion6, Overture5