Originally Posted By: Tano Music
I love experiments like this! And what a great result! I wish I had this kind of command of BIAB...makes me realize that I’m only scraping the surface of what can be done. Alan, your compositions are always so pleasing, and this is no exception. I particularly liked how you “allowed” your drummer to add quite interesting variations, esp on high-hats, as the song sequence ran through its repetitions. Enjoyed it a lot!

Thanks so much, Tano. I probably know little more than 10% of the capabilities of this fabulous software. I do a lot of experimenting ... sometimes it works out okay; other times not quite so good. I have quite a collection of the not-so-good variety!

Working on things like this is the break I get from taking care of my wife, which is pretty much a 24/7 necessity. But, at least I can do it just a few feet away from her.

I appreciate your wonderful comments. Thanks again. Have a great weekend and be safe ...

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 09/26/20 05:16 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops