Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Alan,
Another very enjoyable example of the wonders of software in your hands- very good!
I`m curious; are you taking the RT`s into a DAW or doing everything right in Biab?

Robert

Hi Robert ...

Thank you for the really nice compliments! And no, I do not use a DAW ... unless you want to define Audacity as a DAW. I do all my touching up on the chord input sheet - volume disparities, reverb, panning, most of the EQ adjustments, etc. I then take the SGU to Audacity to convert it to both a high bit-rate MP3 and a WAV file. I sometimes make a few small touchups in Audacity, such as minor compression and occasionally more finite EQ, if needed. From there I export the final take into a desktop folder, along with the SGU, song summary from BIAB, the Audacity Project files and a graphic. That's my entire process - straight from the chord sheet - to Audacity - a desktop folder. Then I'm done!

I have no third party software other than Audacity. No external VSTs, loops, sound effects, etc.

This particular song took me less than 4 hours from the time I opened up BIAB until I posted it on SoundCloud.

I'm very happy it works for you. Thank for letting me know! wishing you the very best. Be safe ...

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 09/29/20 09:41 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops