Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We recently lost a very long time friend to Covid-19 who was fit and took precautions. His widow
posted this: "I lost a loved one ... I wear this mask to protect yours." Says it all.

Needless to say we enjoyed your song. Good vocal and nice use of the BGV's.

The arrangement and track selection support the lyric and message very well.

Well done,

J&B

PS It would be nice to know the BiaB tracks used, etc. You on guitar?

Thanks for the comments,
So sad that we have to debate whether taking simple steps to save lives is good or bad.

For those who believe wearing a face covering is an infringement on their freedom, I wonder if their OK with a food handler not washing their hands after taking a crap.
We should put signs in restaurant washrooms " Employees Not Required To Wash Hands"
After all, washing your hands is such a terrible burden and infringement on liberty, we wouldn't want to expect anyone to do that, would we?

Sorry to hear of your friend's loss, if we keep resisting medical advise we'll all be in her shoes soon.[i][/i]

About the instruments:
Guess I've been delinquent on posting that info, I'll do better on the next one.
I'm still rather new to BIAB, I usually use the drums and bass for my songs then fill the rest in with my own guitar etc.
I really have no idea what I'm doing, just hunt and peck till I get something that works.
On this one I used quiet a few BIAB instruments.

Drums- Real Drums, Nashville Even 16

Bass- #1603

Guitar - #1606

What some people think is a guitar is really a cello # 3261

Vocals # 6073

Last edited by CaptainMoto; 09/28/20 02:31 PM.