Several things. No one can play like Gary Moore and for sure not me.

I have no intent to do a cover of a Gary Moore song.

Obviously if I could come close to playing his solo I would not need BIAB to do that. I have played a cover version live. Did it sound just like Gary Moore, no. Could you recognize the solo, yes.

If I did create a note for note cover using BIAB and played it live in a club no one would say a word as long as the club had their ducks lined up.

PG Music is not responsible for how I use there product. I may have signed some agreement by purchasing their software that I am unaware of but that is another issue.

No one here or PG Music knows if I have permission to cover any song.

All this abject fear of copywrite infringement is a function of not understand what is legal and what is not.

There are hundreds of Gary Moore covers on youtube. Is that a good thing? Depends on who you ask. If you post a link to one of them does that make PG Music responsible for copywrite infringement?

There is no midi file on earth that can be made to sound like Gary Moore or me or you or anyone else. His solo can be written in standard notation, note for note and then what? You still have to play it.

I would like someone to take one measure of a Gary Moore solo or any one else for that matter and recreate it in BIAB. In fact I will play you one bar of a solo and post the file and you duplicate it in BIAB.

Please just show me.

Cheers,

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo