Thanks Alan, one of your comments made it through on the 'vintage version' so thanks for listening and commenting.

I remember back in the sixties one of my friends had what must have been a very early spring reverb unit which he used to sit on top of his amp. It didn't have a cover on it and you could really see the spring bounce and jump about. RayC says the official term for the jumping / bouncing is 'drip' but 'doink' would also describe it quite well :-)
More of my music at: