You've got it all over me for vocals. I've never been happy with my singing voice, but it's the worst it's ever been at present. Maybe some exercises would help, but I just don't have much privacy. Your demo vox sound fine to me, but I'm just trying to answer the question asked--not butter your toast.

Even before puberty hit, I had a low and scratchy voice. I could do a very good Stevie Knicks or Annie Lennox in octave at karaoke when I was 11-12 years old, but couldn't hit most rock male singers--high or low--in octave. Didn't know what I was singing, but looking back it must have been kinda cute hearing my little self crooning "..Children get older. I'm getting older too."

I hate to record it. I hate to mix it. But I can't just send a lyric sheet to somebody and say "sing this". That's not how I write. I have to carry my own water as a song-writer, but I always want Ray Charles to sing them in the end. That can't happen now, but one must soldier on. And, yes...I suppose some people might occasionally like it. I just won't be one of them.

Last edited by Tangmo; 10/07/20 04:13 AM.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground