Wow! Very well done. It seems like every song I click on in the forum takes me in totally different direction, musically speaking. This instrumental piece is heavenly, uplifting, airborne and nostalgic, all at the same time. Certainly raised my consciousness about the state of survival of the world's seabird population. This is an inspired act of musical composition, sir, seamlessly orchestrated and transparently mixed, too. I pray these animals will survive the environmental havoc wrought on this planet by a so-called 'dominant' life-form -- us human beings, that is -- who confuse acts of physical destruction of the Earth with the concept of 'progress'.

Your response to the comment by 'Leon1' about your composition intrigued me: "The superb book 'The Seabird's Cry' by Adam Nicolson highlights the plight of many of our seabird species that live 'on the edge' of our world. A key theme in his work is that these creatures perceive our world in different dimensions using senses that are lost to us." That is true, and the reasons for that loss are well-documented by aboriginal indigenous people all over the globe, particularly those tribes/nations of the North American continent, who have oral traditions that tell stories (what we questionably call 'myths') about how 'man' and the animals once lived together peaceably a long, long time ago, spoke each other's languages, and praised the same gods/goddesses, until 'man' got too big for his britches and upset the order of things...

Last edited by Ardent; 10/09/20 06:43 PM.